Unique Employment Services Ltd – LIVE
Experienced Machine Operator
Unique Employment Services Ltd are recruiting on behalf of our client based in the March, Cambridgeshire area. Our client is a market leader in the Food Industry and due to continued growth are now looking for Experienced Machine Operators to start immediately.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to a winning team.
• Comply with the requirements of the company Health & Safety Policy
• Set up and operation of multihead / flowrap / metal detection machinery
• Selecting the correct packaging film and machine former/shoulder
• Verifying and validating that case code dates are accurate & eligible throughout their assigned shift.
• Packing and labelling various products for dispatch.
• Testing/checks and documentation.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Target driven
• Comply with all Company rules and regulations
• Experience working in a busy packhouse environment with a previous experience within a similar role is required.
• Have a flexible approach to hours as during the season you may be required to work long shifts including some weekends
• Own transport is desirable due to the locations of the work
• Experience of safe manual handling techniques.
Hours of work: Mon-Sunday Min 40 hours a week
4 On / 4 Off (6AM to 6PM)
Pay Rate: £10.77
Please do not hesitate to come in for more details, or call us on 01775 761 126
Our Privacy Statement explains how we will use your information. Please visit www.unique-employment.co.uk